MOZI Development is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team of passionate and engaged software engineers.
- analytical mindset;
- understanding of Agile analytics;
- experience in usage of JIRA, Basecamp, Redmine;
- advanced level of English to be able to interact with clients;
- excellent skills, flexibility and multitasking;
- customer-driven negotiation and team-oriented approach;
- eagerness to stay up-to-date and accept IT-innovations.
Everyday responsibilities include:
- leading projects on Scrum;
- preparation of technical specs;
- informing the team about the goals of the project and supporting communication in the team;
- project monitoring and timely reporting to the client;
- daily sync up calls;
- keeping project documentation up-to-date;
- delivering mini-retrospective with team after each Sprint demo etc.
When you arrive, you’ll get a competitive salary, a fully-equipped working place in the very center of Cherkassy, one-to-ones with company management and work in a team.
Besides, we offer:
- 24 calendar days of vacation;
- 10 working days of paid sick leave;
- self-employment status and taxes according to the law;
- well-paid overtime, if any.
Some office perks include lounge and sport zones, English speaking club, a full kitchen, a quiet room and in-house events.
In case you’re interested in this vacancy and meet our requirements, please send your CV and a short cover letter to
We’ll be glad to see you in our team!